Friday, October 29, 2010

Homemaking tip

Im back ;) I went to visit my parents last week and all of this week has been spent catching up on my housework (still not caught up lol). I'm amazed at how much work it takes to catch up on a week of doing nothing vs how easy it is to just do maintaining work.
So for the tip ... DRESS UP NICE! I have found that one thing that motivates me is to dress up nice, put on makeup and a nice clean frilly apron. For some reason when I look good I want the house to look good too ;)
If Im in jeans and a teeshirt I just want to lounge around and do nothing at all.
I wonder why that is ?
Anyway just wanted to let you all know I was back ;)
(and that I am going to start using the nickname my husband when I sign my posts) ;)

Love,
Peash (isnt it cute ;) )

2 comments:

  1. I do love wearing apron and do get more domestic that way and get more done, go figure!

    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! And my husband too say thing like "Go and make me a sandwich Women!" and his little brothers (5 of them) to it too LOL

    Gotta love those guys humor!!!!

    Have a great weekend
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU for commenting on MY blog too ;) I have 5 little brothers too but they know better than to try that with me ... my husband is the only one I let get away with that and I usualy say "Say please BOY!" ;) hehehe I do love guys humor ;)

    ReplyDelete