Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cleaning Up a Storm

Today the apartment manager is randomly inspecting apartments for insurance reasons which has me cleaning my bum off.
I know I dont really need to but for some reason every little speck of dirt and dust bunny seems to be looking at me saying "Haha you missed me you lazy housewife! Get a job!"
So I have been running around changing things around, washing the counter until the top comes off, doing my hair and make up, making the bed (which I never do) and putting jelly beans the the always empty candy dish (maybe I should put carrot sticks in there then it might stay full).
My husband has been shaking his head at me in disbelief all day because he thought the apartment was fine just the way it was. (He is right you know).
Oh well at least its like super clean now and im almost positive you could eat off the toilet (not that I ever would or have ever had the desire to though)
Sigh I wonder what it is in me that thinks my house has to be perfect when people come over. Most of my friends when I go over to their houses have far from perfectly clean living rooms and it dosnt bother me a bit! Oh well what ever it is I have an edge now because I know Im thinking it and besides my house is cleaner than a hospital so it dosnt really matter now anyways;)

Love,
Mrs. Bergstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment